I hope you are excited and getting ready for the 7 days of power as we commence our 7 days of fasting and prayers from tomorrow Sunday 19th of January through till Saturday 25th.
As I was getting ready to prepare this short note, this song was just looping in my spirit and I thought I’d share it with you.
“It’s a new season it’s a new day
A fresh anointing is flowing my way
It’s a season of power and prosperity
It’s a new season coming to me”
You may listen to the full song if you wish
It is truly our year of New Beginnings as the Lord has spoken over us, it is a call to look out, to prepare and to expect!
During the next 7days, you will have a prayer pointer each day to help stimulate and guide you but it should never be restrictive, it is as I said, a stimulant and guide. You are expected to use it daily so we are all on the same page and in agreement with each other. Please check the website daily, we’ll also send it out by WhatsApp but kindly but kindly keep an eye on the website for each day.
The Lord bless and empower you!
Lamentations 3:22-23 – The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; 23 they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
Our God reigns, He is not just our God, He is also our Daddy. Let us begin today with praises to our God. Exalt His name and lift Him with your praises, remember, God indwells the praises of His people.
Had it not been for the Lord on our sides, where would we be? The enemy roared but the Lord raised His banner of love over us, He was there all along as He promised, praise Him unreservedly and extravagantly
Bless His name for His goodness, His steadfast love and unending compassion for us.
- Lift up the name of Jesus, proclaim His Lordship and declare His supremacy over all thing visible and spiritual. – remember at His name oppression ceases, chains break and yokes are destroyed for all things BOW to the supremacy of His name Philippians 2:9-11
- Now begin to enforce His Lordship over every area of your life – Matthew 18:18
- Begin to prophecy over yourself, your family and our church what you desire this year – The bible says in James 4:2 …..”you have not, for you ask not”! Now is not the time to be ‘minimalistic” in your requests, ask Him anything, remember, He is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph 3:20 and Jeremiah 32:27)
- Pray in tongue for a while and then pray as the Holy Spirit leads you. –Romans 8:26
- Pray that you God will give you insight into His plans for you in 2020 – that in 2020 you will not super-impose your will on God’s will.
Pray, Lord in 2020, let your will be done in my life, let me walk in sync with your Spirit, that your will and your will alone be done in my life! Not necessarily mine but yours Lord!! – Matt 6:10, Prov 16:9
- Declare over yourself, your family and every member of Lighthouse Christian Centre, that it is a New day! Declare an end to any circle of sorrow, declare no more shame, instead of shame there shall be double honour in Jesus name Isaiah 61:7. 1st John 3:8
- Prophecy over yourself as you desire, remember you have the capacity in God to decree for He has made us Kings and priests unto Himself – Job 22:28 – “You shall also decree a thing, and it shall be established to you. Light shall shine on your ways” – Also see Rev 1:6 and Genesis 13:15