The Bible says “We use God’s mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments.” 2 Cor 10:4
Many a time, the strongholds we need to knock down aren’t in the ‘spiritual realm’ but between our 2 ears, just as the Kingdom of God is within you as a believer, you may also have within you severely limiting thoughts and psychologies far damaging and destructive than any demonic issues.
Many of us hold on to too many self-depreciating and self-limiting believes and God is saying “Renew your mind” in other words, He is saying ‘Change the way you think!!!
He is also saying ““Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old” “Behold, I am doing a new thing….” (Romans 12:2, Isaiah 43:18-19”. To embrace the new, we must let go of the old and we must accept that in this new realm, there are no limit!
The God we serve is the God of the more than enough and the God of the impossibilities, what is impossible for man is definitely not impossible for God, but many still subconsciously struggle with the kingdom realities and it is high time we woke up and rose to possess our possessions in Christ! (Isaiah 60:1, Matt 19:26)
- First begin to thank God, that He counted you worthy to exchange His life for yours, for the sinless died for the sinner and the Righteous for the unrighteous. In His Death He took our place that we might have residence in His world. Bless His name for this substitution (Romans 8:32, Mat 28:18 and 1 Cor 2:12)
- Now declare with your mouth your sins are covered and eternally removed by the blood of the Lamb, therefore, the devil has no right to link you to the errors of the past, begin to prophesy now, that you are rising into your divine place, above all previous encumbrances, declare over yourself, the scales are falling off your eyes, that you are gaining insight and awareness of your divine position in Christ
- Begin to repent for ever settling for crumbs, when all things are yours! In Christ we deserve the best of the earth, not because of what we did but because of what He did!
- Praise His name that you are now a new creation, the bible says we “are a new creation” in other words, we are now new species of being, the impediments of the past, the curses and afflictions of the past are no more. Bless God for this Truth and Dimension (2 Cor 5:17 and Isaiah 43:18)
- Now begin to pray that God will open the eyes of your ‘heart’ that “know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,” Eph 1:17-18 and Isaiah 11:2)
- Pray for the Spirit of Revelation, Insight, Knowledge and wisdom – That God will reveal to you, who you are in Christ.
- Now begin to knock down any root of unbelieve, any bridge to a painful past, any self-doubt and unhealthy psychology developed over time – Begin to prophecy over yourself, you are who God says you are, you are able to do all He says you can do, – Isaiah 10:27, Isaiah 52:2
- Pray in other tongues and spend some time worshipping the father for the opportunity to bring our requests unto Him and the fact that when we call He answers!! – Jer 33:3 and Ps 50:15